Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm so in love...

Justin and I have been dating for a few months now, he's a great guy. He makes me laugh, he does silly things and just loves to be with me. I really enjoy his company. I truly believe I'm in love. A few weeks ago, he gave me some roses, that had been dipped or painted, with glitter/blue. They were beautiful. He wrote me a little note to go with it. I thought this was just way toooo sweet and wanted to do something in return.

I managed to get some photos, and place two 4x6 shots in a photo frame, as a gift. They turned out beautifully. What makes it even more crazy, is I used my small Kodak Easy Share, not my large Canon Rebel.

Here is a photo of the letter and the rose together.


This is a photo of the rose, laying between my two legs, I was wearing jeans and it gives a nice texture to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment