Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm a bit sore...

Wow, we had softball practice last night, I went pretty much full strength, from about 5:45-8:00. I was tired but not too bad. I am feeling it this morning. Oh my gosh, haha... my neck and my back are really tight, especially when I get still for too long. My legs and arms aren't too bad, surprisingly, just my neck/back. I have issues with my back/neck alot, but I had alot of fun! We have games Friday night, back to back, we really need more practice, but we'll be okay. I'm excited.

I met two other Navy wives, and there was alot of people. I was afraid of being nervous and meeting new people and having to deal with the long drive. But it was great, better than I was imagining, for sure. And I am happy to know I'm not the worse one on the team! Yay, that makes me feel better... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment