Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's been a while....

Wow.. it's been over a month since I've wrote anything. There isn't anything new going on here. Other than it's hunting season and that is keeping my husband pretty occupied. I've been playing co-ed softball for a team in Norfolk, Va. I am enjoying it, I am out of shape and out of practice, but it's been so much fun. Our game last night was cancelled due to the rain. I was bummed, but that is part of it.

I have recently picked up doing some "Paid Emails" and "Paid Surveys". It's interesting, that is for sure. It will take along time to earn anything worth cashing in, but if you're interested, give me your email address and I'll send you a referral. It's totally legit, I know someone whose been doing it for a while. Like I said, it takes a while to earn enough to cash in, but hey, if you're sitting at home with the kids, or just bored late at night, what does it hurt, to open an email, click to confirm, and close out. And earn 2 cents. I don't get but a few a day, but I'm working my way up.

There is also another website I have joined. If you do ALOT of shopping or booking hotels online, this is the perfect place for you. You can earn points for shopping on Walmart.com or almost any other site you can think of, you get points for downloading their toolbar and using it for a search bar. Over time, you can cash in for gift cards! It's great. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you a referral. We only get five a month to hand out, but if I don't have one, my best friend, partner in crime. Monica Jo might have one extra for you. Let me know, and I'll send one your way! It's free and totally legit. I wish I had known about this along time ago, I could have gotten points for buying my sisters $200 car seat/stroller combo from Walmart.com and for a $200 saddle I bought on ebay. That would have been awesome! But I'm working on it now! LoL.

Please, if you looking to earn a few dollars, give me your email addresses and I'll send them your way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment