Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Legitament work from home....

Did I spell that right? Legitament, maybe or maybe not. I'm not sure. Anyways, my best friend Monica Jo, has gotten me started on these paid for emails and survey sites. She a member of several of them, her and along with a few others that I know, can vouch that these are legit. Now, like I said in a previous blog, it does not add up very fast, and seems to take what feels like forever to get anything from them, but... yes, there is a but. Wouldn't you like to be earning enough after awhile of doing it, to cash out, for a small check, or deposit, or even a gift card, every 5-6 weeks. Ofcourse it takes time to lead up to that, but how nice would that be, to treat yourself to dinner or a new outfit or a gift for someone else. You should check these sites out. I'm actually enjoying doing them in my spare time. It only takes a few minutes a day. Have fun :)

Snap Dollars


Creation Rewards
http://www.creationsrewards.net/?referid=_21_5D_D3_8F_C6_AB_1E
(you may have to copy and paste into your browswer)

My favorites:
Inbox Dollars




Send Earnings





Do you shop online? Do you buy from Victoria's Secret, Walmart online, Ritz Camera, there are lots of choices. If you buy products online, you should check out MyPoints. It's a great place to earn extra points for the stuff you're gonna buy anyways. You open an account up on MyPoints, using my link, it help us both out that way. You download their toolbar and you get points each month for using their toolbar to do searches, if you go to the MyPoints home page and find a merchant that does business with them, such as Walmart, for example, then click on their link, you get so many points PER dollar you spend. You can even get points for buying on ebay. Now, when you build up enough points, then you cash them in for gift cards, there are soooooo many places you can get gift cards for, my best friend just cashed in for some Lowe's gift cards. It's a great thing to earn something back, for something you're gonna buy anyways, isn't it? So why not check it out? It's free and you can only gain from it. I only get five referrals a month, so please, let me know if you want one, give me your address and I'll send one as soon as I have one available. Might as well use a referral, it helps us both out.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, granted we aren't going to get rich by now means. But getting a check in the mail or a gift card for home maintance every so often is kinda nice.

    ReplyDelete