Thursday, March 12, 2009

Work... work... work...

Well, we are still working hard on our place. We got the living room flooring done. Got the furniture back into place and moved the other two rooms into that room, in order to do them two room. We're redoing the walls in the family room, thankfully!! I'm not sure tho, on the color, it's a dark grey color, called Chimney Smoke, the room gets alot of light so I think it will be okay. But I am excited, I want to get it done. When the hubby is home helping I'm a fast worker, but when I'm here alone, it takes me forever. It's not as much fun alone. Haha.. so needless to say, the remodel is moving slowly. Slowly, but surely!!! I hope to be back to normal soon! I don't like having our house a total wreck, things out of place, but it will be totally worth it, in the end.

I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment