Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family fun....

I cant' believe, my sister and her husband, and two kids and my brother showed up Sunday and just left morning. (minus my brother who is stayin behind and riding home with us later) We had a good time. Sunday they got here, we did a walmart run and came home and just sat around. Monday we didn't do much, went to town and then I watched the baby while they ran to town for a minutes, but Tuesday Brent took off work and we went to VA Beach Aquarium and VA beach ocean front. We had a good time at the aquarium.

Here is a picture of my brother, sister and I. There isn't very many photos of the three of us, so this is a keeper. Haha...
Photobucket


Brent and I...
Photobucket


But we walked down the boardwalk at the ocean front and froze our butts off!!! We walked from where we parked, over a mile, to get to Dairy Queen just to get an ice cream. Which might I add, was twice the cost is, at any other DQ. But it was good. The walk was good. Me and my darn flips, ugh.. my feet are flop burned I think. Haha, All that speed walking was too much for rubber flip flops. We had to bundle up the babies, but it was nice. I enjoyed it.
Photobucket


We came home and grilled burgers and hot dogs, yum. They left this morning, I hated seeing them go. But they had to. They were suppose to visit family and make their rounds, back to our home state and spend the weekend camping with us, before going back home, but they're vacation seems to be cut short. They had a friend call and say their house had been broken into, so now alot of their stuff is gone, including any little bit of a 'security' feeling, in their new home. It's so sad. I hate it for them... I really hope that this is last of bad spells there, I'd hate for anything to happen to any of them. So keep them in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment