Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I last blogged. Wow, almost two weeks, I'm not very good at this. We've been staying busy getting last minute touch up stuff done to the house, my sister, brother in law and two nieces and my brother is coming up. They should be here Sunday, they plan on staying for a few days, and hopefully the weather is nice enough we can get a day of Busch Gardens in. That will be awesome! We only get visitors once a year, living 900 miles away from family and friends, it does get lonely, so I'm STOKED, the least to say. I'm hoping to get some pics of my niece(s). I'm just hoping we all have fun and enjoy our time together.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day holiday!

(Monica you are in my wishes/prayers, and I hope things get back to normal soon for you! Everyone, keep her in your thoughts.)-Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment