Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Okay, so I'm back tracking and posting a few blogs today! I will start by posting a blog for Valentine's Day! We went to eat at Olive Garden and went to see Monster trucks. Yummy and loads of fun! I know, it's not the typical Valentine's Day for most people, but I love monster trucks. Our first date, over 5 yrs ago, was tractor pulls! Best first date ever. Haha.

Anyways, I did get some flowers, I got to pick them out this year!!! Yay!!! That makes me so happy. I can take photos of them. It gives me something besides dead grass to photograph. Here is a my favorite of the bouquet.

Photobucket


I will load up photos of each individual flower of the bouquet as the days go by. I got several photos, but I really want to spread out the love!!! LoL. So keep checking back each day to see a new photo!! I will also be adding different 'photo challenge' photos throughout as well!!!

Thank you for checking out my newest blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are so pretty. You will be able to get some awesome shots with those. I cant wait to see them. BTW, I have the exact same vase..LOL

    ReplyDelete