Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July...

Happy 4th of July to everyone. I hope you're all doing something, sitting by the pool, BBQ'ing, going out to see the fireworks, or just staying in with the family. We went out to see Transformers 2 and stopped for Mexican on the way home, today it's working day. Well, Brent is working on the garden. Getting it tilled and cleaned up and watered. It needed it. I am thinking about getting out in the pool today. He wants to go fishing, but I don't know. I think I might pass on it today and just be plain lazy. Float around the pool for a couple of hours. Maybe go fishing later... I don't know.

My family is up in Oklahoma, visiting my sister. They had the baby for a couple of weeks and drove her home, and are visiting for the holiday weekend. I am glad my sister gets to family, tho I wish they were here instead. Haha..

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great family get together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment