Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's hot...

Wow, the sun was out all day, and it looked great out there, but the humid was terrible. It was so high you just really couldn't be comfortable out there. It got cloudy, and cooled down some, so we got in our walking shoes and headed out the door. We did a 30 minute walk, with Brent jogging out in front of me, and coming back to finish the walk with me. Man... 30 minutes and I came in sweating, from everywhere. Goodness it's hot. If my knee wasn't killing me I would have pushed myself even further. But I'm doing this to feel better and get my weight under control before I blow up like a whale. It's been really hard to keep it under control.

I've started the whole not eating after nine thing, no caffiene after nine, and I can't say that is helping, but it definitely isn't hurting me any. So it's a good start. I've been doing that for almost 3 or 4 weeks now. So.. now it's time to implement(spelling?) a bit more in to my stradegy. So I started last week getting back on the wii fit. I did it three days last week, doing the steps. This week we've started walking. I want to do 30 minutes of walking three times a week and fit in my wii fit. Eventually when I get use to that, I will fit in more walking time, maybe after cools down fit in some bike riding. I want to work my way up, not kill myself straight out of the gate.

I'm hoping I can get motivated and stay motivated and actually make something happen. If I can just lose a few pounds here and there, and half get it under control, maybe it will help our chances or starting a family. I've not been told that it was a concern, my weight that is, but I just want to give it a shot. Just to keep it under control, more than anything. I have a goal of losing 16 pounds by September 1st, I dont' think it will happen, that is a high goal, but I will settle for a few pounds off...

No comments:

Post a Comment